January 3, 2013

Get To It...

So... 2013 has arrived.  Are you ready?  Have you started on your "resolution"? Or are you still saying tomorrow?

If you follow me on social media you'll see that I've decided not to RESOLVE to do anything... because those things... unfortunately like promises... are usually forgotten and thrown by the wayside.  What I have resolved to do is to change my lifestyle and (bad) habits.  So with that.. there are no limits to how far I can go, no boundaries, no promises to break... just DOING...

With that said... we are starting a new "challenge" for the year.  I say year because realistically, healthy body weight and total wellness is a lifetime deal... there is no expiration date on taking care of yourself...  We hope to create enough healthy habits to lead you through your entire life... If you are a regular at our Zumba class, then you've got most of the exercise part covered... lets work on the hardest part...

So here's the deal:

We are using Dr. Oz's Just 10 Challenge as a platform for building good habits.  We understand that each person's lifestyle can hinder their adherence to the "rules" so we hope that the act of trying will gain results - even if the rules are bent.

If you are interested and do not come to the NE class, then email me at dazumbageek@yahoo.com and I can send you a questionnaire to fill out.  This will help us keep track of who is participating AND will give us something to wave in your face when you are falling off.. JUST KIDDING!!!... we want to give give you a good starting point...

The fun begins on Jan 21st 2013.  For everyone local, we are having small meeting on Jan 9th after class to talk about the challenge... the main ways I'll be using to get info out is this blog (be sure to sign up for feeds) and through class. I will link a Facebook page to my posts in case that is easier for some folks....

So.. I hope you're ready... this is going to be your year! We will do everything we can to try to help you reach your goals and we'll be cheering you along the whole way!!

Toodles
-M


No comments:

Post a Comment