February 26, 2012

Disclaimer

Being the kind of person I am, I need facts before I believe in most things... so just so that you guys know... I'm not making the advice up that is put on this blog, it has and will definately always come with an accompanying source or website where I (or anyone who gives me info) get the information.  Trust me, I'm no fitness buff, guru, or anything like that - and anyone who tells you they are all knowing in the world of fitness or wellness should be struck by lightning... because we are all unique - there is no one right or wrong... what's right for you may not be right for the Chicka standing beside you... so I will be using a mix of resources to give you the information that we (I say we because I always consult Jill, Angela, Alisa and others) before I put most things on this blog...

Once again I cannot emphasize that if you are not moderately fit already, you should consult your doctor before and during your wellness journey.  If any of your joints (especially your knees) begin to hurt (not in this order or limited to), first make sure your shoes have a lot of support - and if they do not, buy new ones or get inserts.  Second, watch your form in class.  Often injuries arise because we are not watching our form.  Also, you'll get the maximum workout with correct form.  And absolutely LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! It will tell you when you have lost your mind thinking you could do that move.  Mine tells me that all the time. (sorry I had to laugh there)

So done with my rant now... I cannot emphasize enough how much we appreciate you coming to class with us and participating in the challenge!

>M<

No comments:

Post a Comment